Adjust Laptop Brightness 2.0
Adjust Laptop Brightness is a tuning utility to change screen brightness
on laptop, notebook, netbook, and ultrabook. It helps you to
save your battery and your eyes as well as the back light of your
If you find your desktop, screen, or monitor too bright, you can make it lighter; if you find your display device too dim, you can make it brighter by changing the brightness level slider in the application window of this utility.
The application window can be minimized as an icon in the notification area of the taskbar (system tray) that indicates the current brightness level of the main display. Notification area icon also shows current brightness in a tool tip.
Brightness can be changed by clicking the icon and drag the slider
knob shown on the fly.
It is a good idea to set the proper brightness value before you can work with office documents, read electronic books, surf the internet, watch movies, and play video games, etc.
Adjust Laptop Brightness allows you to keep your eyes in optimum condition and have a good time while working on your PC.
We have tested the software utility with thousands of HP laptops, COMPAQ laptops, Dell laptops, Gateway laptops, IBM laptops, LENOVO laptops, Sony laptops, Toshiba laptops, Fujitsu laptops, Panasonic laptops, Samsung laptops, Acer laptops, MSI laptops, Apple iMac, Apple MacBook Air, and Apple MacBook Pro. The software is proved to be able to easily adjust the brightness of the screen without any issue. Notebooks, netbooks, and ultrabooks are also tested.
· Change brightness at anytime and adjust brightness to the most comfortable level
· Show current brightness level in the notification area of the taskbar
· Adjust brightness on top of taskbar icon
· Turn off monitor to save battery when display is not needed
· Dim your screen brightness to the lowest
· Raise your screen brightness to the highest
· Calibrate monitor brightness on system startup
· Fade the brightness slider after a few seconds
· Reduce brightness level on system idle
· Support LCD, LED, backlight LED monitor
· Native look and feel interface and icon
· Small in size and consume very few resources
· No hardware OSD required
· No harm done to your laptop screen, monitor, or any other type of display devices
PC System Requirements:
· Intel Pentium 4® / AMD Athlon® processor or better
· 256 MB RAM or more
· 5 MB free hard drive space
· Color display adapter
· Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 ®
Apple Mac System Requirements:
· Intel Pentium 4® dual-core processor or better
· 256 MB RAM or more
· 3 MB free hard drive space
· MacBook Air®, MacBook Pro®, iMac®, Mac Pro®, Mac Mini®
· Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 ®